Sunday, January 30, 2011

53rd Grammys

Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taylor Swift didn't get nominated for anything. And Justin Bieber and Glee did!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? wow. I'm not against Glee or Justin Bieber or anything, it's just that Glee performs songs that are from other artists. It's not theirs legally and they get nominated for an award?! I also just don't think that Justin bieber deserves a Grammy. I mean, why do people like his music? Girls gush over him. Personally, I don't see how he's even hot or cute. you're propbably saying "Well, why do you like Taylor Swift?" and I have an answer to that. Taylor's hardworking, down-to-earth, she has a personality that I admire, she isn't afraid to be herself, (do you even want me to continue?) she's an awesome person, she was teased and bullied at school but she didn't let that stop her, reall, the list could go on forever. But Justin? The only reason I can think of is that he knows Taylor Swift. DO NOT CALL ME BYIST because I'm not. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Justin and the Glee cast don't win a Grammy.

lovelovelove
-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment, comment! I'd love to hear from you. But, please be kind! I have feelings too. ;)