Sunday, January 30, 2011

Piano Exam

I had my piano exam yesterday. At 11:36 but it started later than that. I was doing grade/level 8. Plus, it was my first piano exam, so I didn't know what to expect. I was sooooooooooooooo nervous. I could've done soooooooooooooooooooo much better. the piano I had to play on had keys so light it was like playing a keyboard, so I couldn't control the loudness and softness of my playing. That's a huge percentage of the given marks so ;(
And it was in a church and the room was really big. The sound of the piano kept on echoing. It was hard to concentrate. I think I propbably failed the sight reading and ear tests. And I might've just passed the technical requirements. Now, all I have to do is wait for the results...

lovelovelove
-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment, comment! I'd love to hear from you. But, please be kind! I have feelings too. ;)