Sunday, February 6, 2011

Reading

I spent my whole sunday reading. Actually, re-reading New Moon from the Twilight Saga. I read it last year and I thought it might be fun to read the whole series again. It's gotten to be quite tedious because I already know what's going to happen and I find myself yelling and screaming (in my head) and getting mad and angry with the characters becauser they make foolish decisions. Like in Twilight, Bella kept on begging Edward to relieve the "fire" from her hand from when James bit her. She shouldn't have. If he hadn't suvked the venom out, Bella would have become a vampire. I'll admit, I'm a bit biased. I'm Team Edward even though I like Taylor Lautner WAY more than Robert Pattison. I don't even LIKE Robert, but I DO like Edward.
And I find myself wishing to have a frien that's Alice. She seems like the "perfect" friend. Is that normal?... That wish?...
Even now, I'm practically begging for a person like that. And I do want to be a vampire. It seems pretty cool. Thirst and family aside. If you gave me the chance (if vampires really did exist...), I would. Would you? I mean, why wouldn't you?
So, I spent the day reading, and now I have a whole bunch of homework and projects. I haven't started them yet and it's a LOT. *gulp*

lovelovelove
-T-

2 comments:

  1. I like alice too...so if thats not normal then i'm not normal either...although i'd prefer it if she wasn't exactly a vampire...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her as a vampire. I'm not sure I'd feel the same way about her if she wasn't. She's funny sometimes when she talks to Bella about being a vampire. If she was a normal human being, then we would never see her funny side. Or her ability to see things. That would change the story a LOT.

    ReplyDelete

If you have a comment, comment! I'd love to hear from you. But, please be kind! I have feelings too. ;)