Thursday, March 17, 2011

Remember These?

I suddenly had an overwhelming feeling. It always makes me sad in a happy sort of way to think about the past.  Back when naivety was the norm and skepticism was a foreign language. And here are some things songs and movies and books and other stuff like that, that will hopefully also bring back bittersweet memories for you. :)

Song: Remember these songs? According To You by Orianthi. Remember when it was always played on the radio? Remember when Orianthi performed on American Idol? It was almost a year ago... Good times...


You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift. It was on the radio so often, it won so many awards, and you would always dance around your bedroom, getting ready for school. It's also only been a year...


Movie: Avatar directed by James Cameron. This was such a HUGE hit! Beating Titanic for making the most money...


Mr. & Mrs. Smith directed by Doug Liman, starring Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. Released in 2006, this movie is a classic. I first watched this when I was 7 years old with my dad. I love it, and I don't know why, but there's something about it that attacts me to it...


Book:  The Harry Potter Series written by J.K. Rowling. Who can argue this is a classic? In a century, maybe she'll be as popular as Shakespear...

                                                            

My Sister's Keeper written by Jodi Picoult. This book was turned into a movie starring Abigail Breslin and Cameron Diaz. Jodi Picoult is one of my favourite authours. Her new book, Handle With Care came out a few months ago. Check it out!

                                                       

TV Show: Corner Gas on CTV. It's stopped filming new shows last year. I'm not sure if anyone else like it, but I do. It's a comedy show and brings me back to the days of when I was 7 years old, and getting a bag of popcorn and watching it.
                                                    

Friends featuring Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer. It was on TV for such a long time, but don't forget about it now, even thought it's been a long time since it was REALLY popular.
                                                      
lovelovelove
-T-







No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment, comment! I'd love to hear from you. But, please be kind! I have feelings too. ;)