Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sooooooooooooo sweet!!!!!

I had this sent to me via email by someone I know. It was originally a chain mail and had a part at the end that was like: If you don't send this to 15 people is the next 143 minutes,... But I erased it. I just thought the story was very cute and heartbreaking and sweet. I'm a "Romantic" person, so it just touched my heart. Maybe it'll do the same thing to you...

A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty , he said... no She asked him if he would want to be with her forever ....and he said no . She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry ? and once  again he replied with a no .  
She
had heard enough. As she walked away, tears streaming down her face the boy
grabbed her arm and said....You're not pretty you're beautiful . I  don't want to be with you forever . I NEED to be with you forever , and i wouldn't  cry if you walked away...I'd die ... 
I like yo
u
because of who you are to me. You're a true friend .

lovelovelove
-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment, comment! I'd love to hear from you. But, please be kind! I have feelings too. ;)