Saturday, March 26, 2011

Update

I just got back from my first guitar lessons ever!!! It was really informal since I didn't have a book or anything. But I did learn the beginning of the song Imagine by John Lennon.

And this is an update to everyone that's still following Lindsay Lohan and her new felony case. She's formally rejected the plea deal, and she has a preliminary hearing set for April 22, 2011 If she is found guilty at her trial, she could face up to 3 years in prison. Also, Lindsay is dropping her last name "Lohan" and is now just going by Lindsay. Her mom, Dina and Lindsay's younger sister, Ali (Aliana) are officially changing their last names back to Dina's maiden name, Sullivan.

lovelovelove
-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment, comment! I'd love to hear from you. But, please be kind! I have feelings too. ;)