Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Update of this week

This is an update of things happening this week.
Tomorrow is Earth Day! Help out your community by picking up garbage. Do a community clean-up! I know I'm doing it.
On Friday (April 22), it will be Lindsay Lohan's preliminary hearing for her felony case. She's also in talk to starr in Gotti:Three Generations . Hope she ends up doing it! I really can't wait for another Lindsay Lohan film. It's been FOREVER!!! (Actually, since 2007)
Anyone watching any of the films that are coming out? Tell me about them!

lovelovelove
-T-

2 comments:

  1. Yup I have watched Soul Surfer... It was soooo sad and I cried my eyes out ;(. But otherwise it was amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything else? You usually know a LOT of films. I watched "She's the Man" today. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

If you have a comment, comment! I'd love to hear from you. But, please be kind! I have feelings too. ;)