Sunday, June 5, 2011

Busy

I'm sorry I haven't been posting in a while, but I'm soooooooooooo busy! It's that time of the year again where you have like 10 projects due on the same day and 5 on the next day. And it's especially difficult if you're someone like me that procrastinates and does everything last minute. I mean LAST minute. I have a french presentation and an English assignment tomorrow. I've just started doing it. And then I have my History assignment for Tuesday... UGH! And then a test... BTW, I've NEVER studied for a test in my life. I'm not joking. If I do, it has the opposite effect, so why bother? That's my take on it. So, if I don't post for this week, you'll know why. :( UGH! Now, back to the homework...

lovelovelove
-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment, comment! I'd love to hear from you. But, please be kind! I have feelings too. ;)