Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Swedish artist Erik Johansson creates incredible optical illusion in Stockholm square

You can find the Yahoo! article here. (The writing is not mine)
Watch this video:

The illusion was created by Swedish artist Erik Johansson. On his website, Johansson writes that he has "always been quite fascinated by perspective illusions in my images and some time ago I got an idea of trying to realize one in a public space somewhere."
Johansson states that he wanted his illusion to be different from other popular street perspective tricks. "I wanted to try to make it as a photo instead of drawing and painting the streets. Photography is my medium and I wanted it to look as realistic as possible, just like my photos."
Here's the reaction video.
Isn't it AWESOME?! I want to actually see it in person. It looks sooo cool! But it is kind of scary...

lovelovelove
-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment, comment! I'd love to hear from you. But, please be kind! I have feelings too. ;)