Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

It's February 14th, also known as VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!
Happy Valentine's Day, guys! How was your day? Did you get a lot of chocolate and candy? I know I did... ;)
And here's something that's come to my attention (it was during science class, second last period of the day) that there's not a lot of people sending out roses to people anymore. Maybe there is but I haven't seen it very often lately. Anyways, today, our secretary sent my math/science teacher a dozen roses of different colours. They were beautiful!! And they smelled nice. And no, secretary doesn't secretly have a "thing" for my math/science teacher. It was more something that she did to "bug" her. It might have been to bug her, but I still think that it's really nice. wouldn't you want to receive flowers?

lovelovelove
-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment, comment! I'd love to hear from you. But, please be kind! I have feelings too. ;)