Friday, April 8, 2011

Nicholas Sparks

Watched Dear John and it absolutely broke my heart. It's sooooo sad, yet so inspiring at the same time. What people do for love... Absolutely inspiring. I don't know if anyone has watched the movies The Notebook and The Last Song , but they're all movies based on books by Nicholas Sparks. Click here  to go to his website.  I absolutely ADORE him. He's one of my favourite authors. I don't have a favourite, there's just too much to choose from (another good one is Julie Parsons). Anyways, I cried when it was near the end because it was so sad. And heartbreaking. I just think that it's a really good representation of how you have to live every moment to the fullest, or else, you'll regret it. You can never go back, so live each moment like the last. Amanda Seyfried and Channing Tatum are INCREDIBLE together. (Actually I think I have a crush on Channing Tatum, I can't stop thinking about him!!!) Here's the trailer to Dear John:



lovelovelove
-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment, comment! I'd love to hear from you. But, please be kind! I have feelings too. ;)