Friday, May 20, 2011

Long Weekend

Everyone, it's the long weekend!!!!!!!!!! I am currently at the library and I feel bad for all the librarians that have to work. Actually, I feel bad for the adults that have to work today. Kids get a 4-day weekend, while adults only get 3. What do you have planned? Tell me about it! I'd love to hear it!
I don't have a lot planned. I have homework!!!!! And on Sunday, I have math class!!!! Actually, it's every Sunday, and no, I'm not horrible at math. It's because the school math was too easy, so... Now I have a 2-hour class every Sunday about math. I hope your long weekend is more enjoyable than mine. ;)

lovelovelove
-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment, comment! I'd love to hear from you. But, please be kind! I have feelings too. ;)