Saturday, July 30, 2011

Trip to Lindsay

Yesterday, we went to Lindsay Ontario AGAIN. My mom did her Road Test (And passed!), we went shopping, then, we went to ANOTHER Conservation area. This time, however, we brought bug spray. But we didn't go very far befoe we decided to go back to the car. Then, we drove to Darlington Provincial Park but didn't enter. Don't ask why. After, we drove to the beach in Oshawa. It was a LOT of fun. But I was really dizzy and felt like I was going to fall down. (We had to wak up at 4 am to drive to Lindsay. And I slept at 11 pm the previous day) I learned how to skip a rock!!!!!!!!!! Only thing is, now my arm hurts. :(
Everyone, keep on submitting your Busy Summer Schedules!

lovelovelove
-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment, comment! I'd love to hear from you. But, please be kind! I have feelings too. ;)