Friday, July 15, 2011

Summer

Okay everyone, I know that I haven't been blogging since... since FOREVER, (actually, I'm pretty sure it was the last wednesday of June...) but I've been REALLY busy. I haven't had time to do ANYTHING!!!!! I have camp 9 to 4 everyday, Monday to Friday. Then, I have swimming (as does my sister and my parents) so after we come home, it's 10 o'clock. Plus, add practicing the piano, the guitar and drawing a landscape picture evry week. Have an idea of my summer? So I'm sorry if the next time that you hear from me is September. I really am. But I'll tell you all about what I've discovered this summer.
Now that I've told you how busy my summer schedule is, think you can top it? I'm going to start a contest. Click here or go to the page that says "Busy Summer Contest" and submit your summer schedule. At the end of the summer, I'll read every post, and decide a winner. Which of course is the person with the BUSIEST time this summer. And the prize? You'll just have to wait and see... ;)

lovelovelove
-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment, comment! I'd love to hear from you. But, please be kind! I have feelings too. ;)