Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Good luck from a Fortune Cookie

This morning, someone running for Student council was giving out fortune cookies. They had a strip of paper telling you who you should vote for, but there was also the piece of paper inside the fortune cookie. (The first time my dad had a fortune cookie, he almost ate that piece of paper.) Well, mine said "Your luck has been completely changed today" followed by lucky numbers. This actually became true, during second period of school. (I won't tell you what happened, since it's sort of personal) I had been having not so good luck at something, and then, at second period, I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!! I litterally wanted to jump for joy. Now remember, this was right after my first dose of the HPV shot. I fellt dizzy and sick to my stomach and my arm hurt, but I actually felt like jumping up and down. Coincidence or no coincidence? Who knows.

lovelovelove
-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment, comment! I'd love to hear from you. But, please be kind! I have feelings too. ;)