Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hands

Hey!
I have a project/assignment to write a poem about your favourite body part. And it has to be appropriate. So, I chose hands. And I'm not sure if the poem flows and I'm not sure if a few parts sound good. So, I'm going to post the poem and let me know what you think. Please. I really appreciate and comments or suggestions you have.
Hands

Five tiny fingers,
Soft as petals,
Curl around my finger
Grasping tightly.

Black and white keys,
Hard and heavy,
Making noise at my touch
The sound of music.

An orange pencil,
Small but mighty,
Move across the paper
Words that it creates.

Two powerful hands,
The multi-tasker of the world,
Touch, feel, play and write
The master of all. 

What do you think? Please let me know! (I had no inspiration for this poem, so I'm really unsure of it)

lovelovelove
-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment, comment! I'd love to hear from you. But, please be kind! I have feelings too. ;)