Sunday, June 17, 2012

Randomness on a Sunday

I haven't posted anything in like a month and a half!!! May was so hectic and everything!!! But now, it's June, and school's almost over! I've basically done NOTHING this past week, since all the grade 8s (or the majority at least) were away in Quebec, Halliburton,  New Brunswick and wherever else, on our graduation trip. Since I couldn't go to New Brunswick (only 40 people were allowed), I decided not to go. There were about 30 that didn't go, and only 6 that went to school. Actually, it was more like 4. We went to the AGO to see the Picasso exhibit (which is actually pretty cool) and got to learn to make graffiti at the Harbourfront Centre.
Anyways, before I leave to go to drawing class, (we're starting painting today) check out this video of my friend Nicole, honking like Canadian geese. We were filming a French geography project at her place (a few weeks ago) but she had lost her voice at a One Direction concert the night before.


lovelovelove
-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment, comment! I'd love to hear from you. But, please be kind! I have feelings too. ;)